Brief Word from Your Sponsor


Hello everyone, my name is Alice and I am completely new to the whole blogging scene. I don't really know what I want to write., But I will probably be writing a lot about various games that I am playing at the moment. I don't know about you, but one of my favorite pastimes is playing massively multiplayer online role-playing games. I used to be a huge final fantasy fan, but recently I have come to love games such as World of Warcraft and perfect world. Don't blame me on the last one, my boyfriend is actually the person that got me into playing – – isn't that sad?
Enough about the dorky side! If I'm not indulging in nerdy things, I'm usually hanging out of the movie theater with friends, and my favorite movie of recent times is tangled. Even though I'm 21, this maybe was absolutely amazing and nearly made me cry. I know, I'm a big wuss. My attic favorite pastime is actually singing. I am a member of a small community rock band, in which I am the lead vocalist. We do a lot of cover songs, and our favorite bands to cover songs from is AC/DC.

One of not doing either of the above, my favorite place to be acceptable. Our mall functions as sort of the community center, and a lot of kids hang out there. Most of us don't actually have money to spend, that we hang out there anyways. I guess the shopkeepers don't like us very much.

I think we mostly go there for the food. Is there some sort of universal law that dictates that all malls must have the absolute best Japanese restaurants? I think there may be.

So as I mentioned before, my favorite MMORPG is probably World of Warcraft. I've always been for the horde, but I have also enjoyed playing alliance characters. My favorite alliance character at the moment is my worgen. I have always loved the legends of werewolves, so this class was a natural choice for me.

My favorite horde race would have to be blood elves. I know that everybody hates them, but I can't help but love them. I'm a girl, so it's only natural that I enjoy looking at pretty things, and it's obvious that blood elves are the prettiest horde race. Don't worry, I enjoy playing other classes too! At this point, I have probably played every race available in the game. My second favorite race would have to be the undead. My favorite human is an undead warlock.

So recently some friends from school decided to start playing World of Warcraft, but of coarse they started on the wrong server. I tried to explain to them that we couldn't play together unless we are on the same realm, but at the time they just didn't understand. Because it's easier for me to start a new character, I have decided that I'm going to new servers again.

At first, I was really frustrated. The last thing I wanted to do is level up another character. It takes time, it's boring, and I've already done it 10 times. Still, I did want to play with my friends. In the end, I decided to purchase a leveling guide. I have never used a leveling guide before, only the quest helper. I wasn't sure what to expect, and none of my guild mates had tried one before.

The leveling addon that I decided to try is called Zygor's leveling guide. It was a tough decision, because there are many options. I wasn't sure I was making the right choice, and I wasn't sure how useful the leveling guide would really be. The website said that I could make a new level 85 in one week, but that seemed pretty unrealistic. I mean, I already had five level 85s. And they certainly haven't taken just a week to level--more like a month.

The results of using Zygor's leveling guide were really surprising to me, although I don't have time to talk about it here. Look for my next post – – I will be exploring all the secrets of Zygor's leveling guide so that other players can learn from my experience. I think you'll be surprised!

So I think that's pretty good for my first blog entry, I guess I should have warned you that it would be pretty random. I tend to ramble a lot in her life, and I can only guess that'll be pretty much the same as I blog. I swear I'm not as boring as a person as what this blog post makes me seem, and I will try to come up with more interesting topics as I go along. If you play World of Warcraft, let me know which realm you play on! Maybe we can play together sometimes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment